During the winter holidays, our children spend vacation in the tourist area and had a wonderful time playing snowballs and sledding. They received a lot of positive impressions and cheerfulness charge. The Yangiabad touristic area has a unique location, placed in the ecologically clean area,...
The event dedicated to the New Year was celebrated with poems and songs at the social center of the SOS Children's villages of Uzbekistan branch in Shavat region. Representatives of the khakimiyat and mahalla fund congratulated the children and their parents on the New Year and bestowed kind...
1. In total, 616 children were under the care for the whole period of the Association.
2. Currently, 200 children without parental care are taken care by the SOS-families located in Tashkent, Samarkand, Urgench cities (the branch in Khorezm region).
3. During the period of the Associations, more than 200 children were returned to their own families upon the crisis situation was settled and the environment in their family was safe for healthy childcare.
4. Nowadays, 77 adolescents and young people receive diverse support and assistance in preparation for independent life at the Youth Centers in Tashkent and Samarkand.
5. All children who left the care, 6 young people received higher education, 63 secondary special and 29 were employed.
6. 22 young adults, who left the care created their own family.
7. 17 young men and women who graduated SOS, today studying in higher educational institutions.
8. Working with socially vulnerable families, 283 families received support, and 72 of them received one time assistance and redirected to other organizations to resolve the situation.
9. In Tashkent, Urgench and Samarkand villages around 700 children from 210 families receiving social, psychological and educational support. Works with parents carried out to raise their awareness in raising their child and legal literacy.
10. In 5 schools where children of SOS are studying In Tashkent, Samarkand and Urgench were equipped with computer classes, received multimedia materials for their lessons.
11. On Average 10 children monthly are on temporary stay, at the Center for the provision of the short-term care for children. Samarkand is where they receive medical, educational, psychological and social help.
12. 14 jobs were created in 3 pilot social enterprises in 2 makhallas in Samarkand with the goal of improving the well-being of families.